Useful Tips For Laptop Battery:
Looking for the longest life Laptop Battery for your laptop? Actually, many factors affect the amount of time that a laptop battery can deliver power before it must be recharged. How to extend your Laptop Battery life? Here are some more tips to improve your notebook's battery life:
- A new Laptop Battery usually comes in a discharged condition and with a very low capacity. It is generally recommended to fully charge new battery packs before use refer to the user guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
- If you do not use your laptop computer for a long time (a week or more), remove the Laptop Battery pack from the laptop.
- Battery normal temperature : -20 degrees to 65 degrees.So,do not expose the Laptop Battery to high heat or freezing temperatures. Do not leave the battery in your car in the summer. Hot batteries discharge very quickly, and cold ones can't create as much power.
- Make sure to plug your laptop charger adapter into a UPS and not directly into a power outlet or surge protector.
- If you have a nickel-metal hydride battery, completely drain and recharge the Laptop Battery once a month to maximize its capacity to hold a charge.
- For laptops that work as Desktop Replacement, the Laptop Battery should be re-installed every 3-4 weeks and allowed to fully discharge.
- Leaving Laptop Battery in the laptop while using an electrical outlet for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the battery.
Breaking In New Laptop Battery -- New laptop battery come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use it. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new laptop batteries two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
Charge Your Laptop Battery Properly -- Fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks.With lithium-ion laptop batteries, partial charges and discharges are best on a regular basis. These batteries do not suffer from the memory effect.
Store Your Laptop Battery Correctly -- Storing it in a clean, dry, cool place,Don't store notebook batteries completely discharged. A 50% charge is optimum for storage.